Plastic handheld colorimeter 4mm aperture paint color difference analyzer
NR10QC Precision Colorimeter
NR10QC Precision Colorimeter is a handheld colorimeter based on 45°/0° optical geometry. Its measuring aperture is 20mm. NR10QC measuring aperture is the biggest one in domestic. Meanwhile, it also has high measuring precision. As a member of 3nh 45°/0° colorimeter, NR20XE is a colorimeter with unique performance. The color measurement results from NR20XE simulate human eyes but its accuracy is several times higher than human eyes. NR20XE 45°/0 ° optical geometry structures can reflect interactive effect between surface stripe and sample color more effectively than 8°/d colorimeter. NR10QC will eliminate the errors between human eyes and color tester caused by surface stripe when judging tolerance critical value of sample colors. Therefore, NR20XE is widely used in color field.
1. 20mm measuring aperture can test objects with surface stripe accurately.
2. Vertical structure can test wet surface object or can be soaked into the liquid for testing.
3. Double Locating: Illuminating locating and cross locating.
4. Adopting new optical path and dynamic integration time can test more stable and accurate.
5. 45°/0° optical geometry structure, considering the effects of surface features.
6. Annular illumination design, suitable for polarizing material.
7. Equipped with rechargeable high-capacity Li-ion battery. No need to purchase battery repeatedly.
8. Configuring CQCS3 software -- connect PC computer to realize more functions.
Contact Person: Clara Liu;
Wechat & Whatsapp ID: +8613510310267;