Sine Image ISO 12233:2014 E-SFR Resolution Test Chart Reflective Category Enhanced Version
|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen China|
|Brand Name:||3nh - SineImage|
|Certification:||Enhanced ISO 12233:2014 E-SFR chart|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Pcs|
|Price:||Please send inquiry|
|Packaging Details:||Safe Package|
|Delivery Time:||1-4 Days|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Pcs per Week|
|Name:||Camera Resolution Chart , Camera Lens Test Chart|
camera resolution chart,
camera lens test chart
SineImage ISO 12233:2014 E-SFR test charts - Enhanced Version
|Model||ISO 12233:2014 Edge SFR|
|1x||200 mm × 305 mm ER-SD-100A||200 mm × 305 mm ER-ST-100A||200 mm × 365 mm ER-EX-100A|
|2x||400 mm × 610 mm ER-SD-200A||400 mm × 610 mm ER-ST-200A||400 mm × 730 mm ER-EX-200A|
|4x||800 mm × 1220 mm ER-SD-400A||800 mm × 1220 mm ER-ST-400A||800 mm × 1460 mm ER-EX-400A|
|8x||1600 mm x 2440 mm ER-SD-800A||1600 mm x 2440 mm ER-ST-800A||1600 mm x 2848 mm ER-EX-800A|
All SineImage ISO 12233:2014 E-SFR charts are fully compliant with the ISO standard. The Imatest eSFR ISO moduleprovides highly automated support for the new charts.
SineImage ISO 12233:2014 E-SFR charts are implementations of the Low Contrast Edge SFR (E-SFR) test chart illustrated in Section 6.1 and Annex Cof the ISO Standard Document. The charts come in three versions:
Standard: basic, no extra measurement features
Enhanced: extra squares, wedges, and color patterns when printed with technologies that allow color
Extended: similar to Enhanced, but with a 16:9 aspect ratio, suitable for HDTV and cinema
We currently offer these charts in inkjet format, with Enhanced versionsavailable as photographic prints. All SineImage ISO 12233:2014 E-SFR charts are fully compliant with the ISO standard. The Imatest eSFR ISO moduleprovides highly automated support for the new charts.
The Sineimage/3nh Enhanced ISO 12233:2014 E-SFR chart has all the features of the Standard chart, keeping the 3:2 aspect ratio, with the addition of six added slanted squaresfor measuring performance near the image boundaries and hyperbolic wedges for visual analysis or analysis with the Imatest Wedge module. It also has 16 color patches when produced with technologies that allow color. Since these additions are in regions of the chart not covered by the standard, compliance with the standard is unaffected.
The differences between the Imatest charts and the chart illustrated in the standard are listed below. Even with these differences the Imatest chart is in full compliance with the standard.
- A 20 patch OECF grayscale pattern* is used as opposed to the 16 patch version.
- The Focus Patterns in the centers of the squares are rectangular (to increase the MTF measurement area) and are designed to reduce interference with automatic edge detection.
- There are four registration marks instead of three to facilitate automated region detection. (Four features are required for a projective transform.)
- An additional mark above the lower-left registration mark is used for detecting chart orientation.
The differences between the Enhanced and Standard Versions are as follows:
- Six extra slanted squares are added for measuring performance near the image boundaries.
- Several hyperbolic wedges with spatial frequencies, similar to the CIPA chart referenced in the ISO standard, for visual analysis or use with the Imatest Wedge module.
- 16 color patches when produced with technologies that allow color (inkjet or color LVT), with colors similar to the industry-standard 24-color test chart.
This chart will work with the fully-automated eSFR ISO module.
Remark: We support Any customized test charts only if you have high resolution image and size.
|Parameters||ISO12233 Enchanced Camera Resolution Test Chart|
|Format||16:9 / 4:3|
|Material||Photographic Paper(Reflective), Film(Transmissive)|
Common Standard Size
1. We, 3nh-Sine Image, now is the biggest and best manufacturer of Camera Test Charts in China.
2. We can make all kinds of test charts, such as ISO12233 Resolution Charts, Distortion Charts, Greyscale Charts, 18% Netral Grey Cards, SFR Charts, Dynamic Range Charts, and so on.
3. Both transmissive and reflective are OK.
4. Any customised charts are no problem, either.
5. Our test charts definitely can match with the charts of ESSER(IE) and Imatest, no matter in accuracy or in quality.
6. Compared with ESSER(IE) and Imatest, our advantages exist on not only the much better prices but also much better delivery time.
7. More and more world famous companies have already trusted us as their long-term supplier for camera test charts.
8. These companies include HUAWEI, Apple, OPPO, vivo, O-film, DJI, GoPro, Lenovo, Samsung, LG, Suny Optics, ZTE.
9. We can make some small samples for you to check and confirm first.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are you a trader or a manufacturer?
Answer: We 3nh is a manufacturer, we research and develop, design and produce, market and sell color measuring instruments, gloss meters and camera test charts. Our company and factory are located in Shenzhen which is famous for manufacturing. Welcome to visit us!
2. What's your main market.
Answer: We sell to the global market.
3. How long is your delivery time?
Answer: Generally it is 3-7 working days after the payment confirmed.
4. What is your payment terms?
Answer: The payment term is 100% T/T in advance.
5. What's your minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
Answer: Our MOQ is 1 set. If you order more than 3 sets, we can provide discount.