Eider GranadaThe product and the service was excelent. it came to colombia without many problems (just aduana problems)..supplier 100% recomenmed
Josiah HallEverything was delivered in perfect condition. After assembly, I confirmed operation. Thank you for this product.
Mihai PaunescuEverything went as expected and the product arrived in good condition. 3NH is a good supplier and I will definitely use them in the future.
Textile Printing CMYK 3nh Spectrophotometer Densitometer CIE Lab Density / Dot Measurement
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Name||Spectro-densitometer||Measurement Geometry||45/0 ISO 5-4,CIE No.15|
|Repeatability||Delta E*≤0.04||Light Source||Combined LED Light, UV Light|
|Illuminants||D65,A,C,D50,D55,D75,F1,F2(CWF),F3,F4,F5,F6,F7(DLF),F8,F9,F10(TPL5),F11(TL84),F12(TL83/U30)||Measurement||M0, M1, M2, M3|
|Density Standards||ISO Status A, E, I, T||Color Spaces||CIE LAB,XYZ,Yxy,LCh,CIE LUV,HunterLAB|
|Other Colorimetric Index||WI, YI, MI||Measurement Time||1.5S|
color measurement instruments,
colour matching spectrophotometer
Spectro Densitometer Textile Printing CMYK Spectrophotometer CIE Lab Density and Dot Measurement
3nh launched new model YD5050 Grating Spectrophotometer Densitometer with 45/0(45 ring-shaped illumination, 0 degree viewing angle), comply to standard ISO 5-4,CIE No.15. It is suitable for using in ink printing, in Film Processing, Textile Printing and Dyeing, Plastic Electronics and Other Industries for Color Measurement and Quality Control;especially suitable for the measurement and quality control of optical density and dot enlargement in ink printing; and it is able to customize single aperture Φ2mm,Φ4mm,Φ8mm.
1. High configuration of hardware: 3.5 inches TFT capacitance screen-touch display, showing more comprehensive density and colorimetric indexes in one screen, making your operation more convenient and freer, checking the information you want very soon.
2. Dual Array 256 Image Element CMOS detector, making it have a high resolution and more sensitive to density and colors.
3. Long life-span stable LED & UV LED lamps which can generate different kinds of light sources and color temperatures more accurately. LED lamps are famous for their durablility which makes the instrument more stable and durable.
4. UV light source, can measure fluorescent colors more accurately.
5. Pass/Fail test result indication, help you to decide whether the color of the sample meets the requirements very promptly.
6. Color Offset/Deviation Direction indication between the standards and the samples which is definitely helpful for you to figure out the wanted color formulation.
7. All the parameters about printing: CMYK, Density, Dot Area, Dot Gain, etc. One instrument meets all requirements.
8. Optics 45°/0 Geometry, the optical geometry which are widely adopted in color measuring instruments. Reflective 45°/0 Geometry is for measuring colors of non-transparent targets.
9. Customizable measuring apertures: ∅2mm or ∅4mm or ∅8mm, different choice according to different application situations.
10. Multiple kinds of Color Spaces, Color Difference Formulas and Colorimetric Indexes, meet different requirements for color measurement and color analysis.
11. Include multiple kinds of light source types, can be applied to most of the color measurement situations.
12. Two color measurement modes: Quality Mode and Average Mode, meet more color management situations.
13. Powerful data management functions, you can search and check records, rename and delete records, input standards.
14. Configured with a PC terminal software SQCX, more extended powerful functions for color data management can definitely facilitate your color management work.
15. USB data port, implement data transmission more convenient and prompt.
|Grating Spectrophotometer Densitometer|
|Model||YD5050 Spectrophotometer Densitometer|
|Measurement Geometry||45/0(45 ring-shaped illumination, 0 degree viewing angle);, ISO 5-4,CIE No.15|
|Features||high accuracy spectrophotometer densitometer, apply in ink printing, in Film Processing, Textile Printing and Dyeing, Plastic Electronics and Other Industries for Color Measurement and Quality Control;especially suitable for the measurement and quality control of optical density and dot enlargement in ink printing;able to customize single aperture Φ2mm,Φ4mm,Φ8mm.|
|Light Source||Combined LED Light, UV Light|
|Spectral separation device||Concave Grating|
|Detector||256 Image Element Double Array CMOS Image Sensor|
|Measurement Conditions||Compliance with ISO 13655 measurement conditions;
M0 (CIE Light Soure A)
M1 (CIE Light Soure D50)
M2 (Excluding UV light source)
M3 (M2+Polarized light filter)
|Density Standards||ISO Status A, E, I, T|
|Density index||Density value, density difference, dot area, dot enlargement, overprint, printing characteristics, printing contrast, tone error and gray scale, density scanning|
|Measurement aperture||Customized one aperture:Φ2mm,Φ4mm,Φ8mm optional|
|Color Spaces||CIE LAB,XYZ,Yxy,LCh,CIE LUV,HunterLAB|
|Color Difference Formula||ΔE*ab,ΔE*uv,ΔE*94,ΔE*cmc(2:1),ΔE*cmc(1:1),ΔE*00,ΔE(Hunter)|
|Other Colorimetric Index||WI(ASTM E313,CIE/ISO,AATCC,Hunter),
YI(ASTM D1925,ASTM 313),
MI (Metamerism Index),Opacity,
|Measurement Time||About 1.5s|
|Repeatability||Density: Within 0.01 D|
|Chromaticity value:within ΔE*ab 0.03 ( When a white calibration plate is measured 30 times at 5 second intervals after white calibration)|
|Inter-instrument Error||Within ΔE*ab 0.18 (Average for 12 BCRA Series II color tiles)|
|Measurement mode||Single Measurement, Average Measurement(2-99)|
|Power source||Li-ion battery. 5000 measurements within 8 hours|
|Illuminant Life Span||5 years, more than 3 million times measurements|
|Display||3.5-inch TFT color LCD, Capacitive Touch Screen|
|Interface||USB, Bluetooth 4.0|
|Data memory||20000 pcs|
Simplified Chinese, English, Traditional Chinese
|Working Environment||Temperature: 0~40℃; Humidity: 0~85% (No Condensation);altitude: less than 2000 m|
|Storage Environment||Temperature: -20~50℃; Humidity: 0~85% (No Condensation)|
|Standard Accessory||Power Adapter, USB Cable, Built-in li-ion battery, User Manual, software(download from the website),White and Black Calibration Board, Protective Cover.Polarization filter box|
|Optional Accessory||Micro Printer,Locating Plate|
|Notes: The specifications are subject to change without notice.|
Comparasion with Other brands
For color and glossy measurement, there are three famous companes, Xrite from USA, Konimica Minolta from Japan, BYK from German, but now we, 3nh, are also famous all over the world. With our own R&D team, we focus on color for 21 years, and we have many models to compare with X-rite Konica Minolta BYK Machines.
All in all, First,at the some level, the price for our machine is much lower but performance is similar even better when compare withe Minolta,X-rite and BYK’s instrument; Second, for our partner, we normally give 2 years warranty; Third, if there are something wrong with 3nh machine, within the warranty, the repair fee is free while without the warranty, we only charge some cost price for it, less than RMB1000.But for Minolta,X-rite, BYK, the repair fee normally much than USD1000. And we 3nh offer the lifespan maintenance for all customers. Welcome customers all over the world to visit and order 3nh products in Shenzhen, China.
|3nh Instrument||Description||Similar Models|
|YS4560 Spectrophotometer||45°/0||BYK 6801,CM2500C|
|YD5050 Spectrophotometer||45°/0||Exact advance|
|YD5010 Spectrophotometer||45°/0||Exact basic, basic density meter|
|YS3060 Spectrophotometer||d/8°||X-rite Ci62, Ci64, Ci64UV; MINOLTA CM-2600d, CM-600d, 700d|
|YS3010 Spectrophotometer||d/8°||X-rite Ci60; MINOLTA CM-2300d|
|NS800 Spectrophotometer||45°/0||BYK 6801|
|NR60CP Colorimeter||8°/d||MINOLTA CR-10 plus|
|NHG268 Gloss Meter||20°, 60°, 85° gloss||BYK 4563|
|NHG60 Gloss Meter||60° gloss||BYK 4561|
|T90-7 Light Cabinet||7 Illuminants||X-rite SpectraLight QC|
|Density Index||CMYK,Spot Colors||CMYK and Spot||CMYK and Spot|
|Tone Errors and Gray Patch||√||√|
|Absolute Color Strength||√|
|Relative Color Strength||√|
|QC Function||Paper QC|
|Best Match Table|
|Gray Balance QC|
|Custom Work Template|
|Color Library||Pantone PMS+|
|Custom color library|
|Multiple User Profiles|
|Spectral Data Derivation||√|
|Pass or Failure||√||√|
Contact Person: Clara Liu;
Wechat & Whatsapp ID: +8613510310267;