CM700D Minolta Chroma Meter 3nh TS7700 UV Color Spectrophotometer with Color Matching Software
TS7700 portable spectrophotometer is a high-end precise instrument for surface color measurement and management, which can be widely applied in all kinds of industries, such as plastics, metals, paint and coating, furniture, wood, ink, printing and packaging, pharmacy, cosmetics, fabrics, textiles and garments, electronics, tiles and decoration industry.
In one word, TS7700 portable spectrophotometer can be perfectly applied in any place that requires color control or color management.
1. High configuration of hardware: 3.5 inches TFT capacitance screen-touch display, showing more comprehensive colorimetric indexes in one screen, making your operation more convenient and freer, checking color spectrum reflectance rate data and graph very soon.
2. Long life-span stable LED & UV LED lamps which can generate different kinds of light sources and color temperatures more accurately. LED lamps are famous for their durablility which makes the instrument more stable and durable.
3. UV light source, can measure fluorescent colors more accurately.
4. Pass/Fail test result indication, help you to decide if the color of the sample meets your requirements very promptly.
5 Color Offset/Deviation Direction indication between the standards and the samples which is definitely helpful for you to figure out the wanted color formulation.
6. SCI & SCE or SPIN & SPEX, can be measured simultaneously by pressing the button one time.
7. Reflective D/8 Geometry, the optical geometry which are most widely adopted in color measuring instruments. Reflective D/8 Geometry is for measuring colors of non-transparent targets.
8. Two measuring apertures: ∅4mm and ∅8mm, perfectly measure the color of different kinds of targets from small one to big one.
9. All kinds of Color Spaces, Color Difference Formulas and Colorimetric Indexes, meet all the requirements for color measurement and color analysis.
10. Include all kinds of light source types, meet the requirements of all kinds of color measurement situations.
11. Two color measurement modes: Quality Mode and Average Mode, meet more color management situations.
12. Powerful data management functions, you can search and check records, rename and delete records, input standards.
13. Configured with a PC terminal software SQCX, more extended powerful functions for color data management can definitely facilitate your color management work.
14. USB and Bluetooth4.0, implement data transmission more convenient and prompt.
15. Built-in camera for aiming at the target to be measured precisely, very effcient in measuring small spot colors.
16 If configured with a Powder Test Box, it can measure the color of powders.
||Reflect: di:8°, de:8°(diffused illumination, 8-degree viewing angle)
|SCI (specular component included)/SCE (specular component excluded) ; Include UV / excluded UV light source
|Conforms to CIE No.15,GB/T 3978,GB 2893,GB/T 18833,ISO7724-1,ASTM E1164,DIN5033 Teil7
||double apertures for accurate color analysis and transmission in laboratory
|It is used for precise color measurement and quality control in plastic electronics, paint and ink, textile and garment printing and dyeing, printing, ceramics and other industries, and for fluorescent sample measurement.
|Integrating Sphere Size
||Combined full spectrum LED light source, UV light source
||Silicon photodiode array (double row 40 groups)
|Measured Reflectance Range
||CIE LAB,XYZ,Yxy,LCh,CIE LUV,s-RGB,HunterLab,βxy,DIN Lab99 Munsell(C/2)
|Color Difference Formula
|Other Colorimetric Index
|YI(ASTM D1925,ASTM 313),
|Metamerism Index MI,
|Staining Fastness, Color Fastness, Color Strength, Opacity,
|8° Glossiness,555 tone classification
||Spectrogram/Values, Samples Chromaticity Values, Color Difference Values/Graph, PASS/FAIL Result, Color Offset
||About 1.5s (Measure SCI & SCE about 3.2s)
||Spectral reflectance: MAV/SCI, Standard deviation within 0.08% (400 nm to 700 nm: within 0.18%)
|Chromaticity value: MAV/SCI, within ΔE*ab 0.02 ( When a white calibration plate is measured 30 times at 5 second intervals after white calibration)
||MAV/SCI, Within ΔE*ab 0.15
(Average for 12 BCRA Series II color tiles)
||Single Measurement, Average Measurement(2-99times)
||Camera Locating,stabilizer cross position
||Li-ion battery, 6000 measurements within 8 hours
|Illuminant Life Span
||5 years, more than 3 million times measurements
||3.5-inch TFT color LCD, Capacitive Touch Screen
||USB, Bluetooth 4.2
||Standard 1000 Pcs, Sample 30000 Pcs
||Simplified Chinese, English, traditional Chinese
||0~40℃, 0~85%RH (no condensing), Altitude < 2000m
||-20~50℃, 0~85%RH (no condensing)
||Power Adapter, User Guide, PC Software(Download from office website), USB cable, White and Black Calibration Cavity, Protective Cover, Wrist strap, 8mm flat aperture, 8mm tip aperture, 4mm flat aperture, 4mm tip aperture
||Micro Printer, Powder Test Box
||The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Which models are the equivalent models to TS7700?
Answer: KONICA MINOLTA CM-2600d, CM-700d and X-rite Ci64, Ci64UV are the equivalent models.
2. Are you a trader or a manufacturer?
Answer: We 3nh is a manufacturer, we research and develop, design and produce, market and sell color measuring instruments and gloss meters. Our company and factory are located in Shenzhen which is famous for manufacturing. Welcome to visit us!
3. What's your main market.
Answer: We sell to the global market.
4. How long is your delivery time?
Answer: Generally it is 1-3 working days after the payment confirmed.
5. What is your payment terms?
Answer: The payment term is 100% T/T in advance.
6. What's your minimum order quantity (MOQ)?
Answer: Our MOQ is 1 set. If you order more than 3 sets, we can provide discount.
Related Knowledge about Spectrophotometer:
-L(Lightness)-0 is black,100 is white
-a(Red-Green)-positive values are red; negative values are green and 0 is neutral
-b(Blue-Yellow)-positive values are yellow;negative values are blue abd 0 is neutral
L: Lightness,value is the same in each scale C:Chroma H:Hue Angle
dE Total Color difference
Delta-E is a measurement used to indicate how much a color deviates from an accepted standards.The higher the dE, the more inaccurate the color.
Contact Information :
Email: L001@3nh.com ;
Skype: Clara.3nh ;
WhatsApp & Wechat: +8613510310267