Colour Measurement Spectrophotometer
Handheld Color Spectrophotometer
Light Box Color Assessment Cabinet
Digital Gloss Meter
Multi Angle Gloss Meter
Color Difference Meter
Color Matching Machine
Color Matching Software
Resolution Test Chart
Colour Shade Card
Paint Color Cards
Fluorescent Tube Light
Eider GranadaThe product and the service was excelent. it came to colombia without many problems (just aduana problems)..supplier 100% recomenmed
Josiah HallEverything was delivered in perfect condition. After assembly, I confirmed operation. Thank you for this product.
Mihai PaunescuEverything went as expected and the product arrived in good condition. 3NH is a good supplier and I will definitely use them in the future.
Color Chroma Diffraction Grating Spectrometer For Reflectance / Transmission
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Optical Geometry||Transmittance : Di:0 Degree||Wavelength Range||360 To 740 Nm|
|Wavelength Pitch||10 Nm||Reflectance Range||0 To 200%|
|Measurement/illumination Areas||LAV: Diameter 25.4 Mm / Diameter 30 Mm MAV: Diameter 8 Mm / Diameter 11 Mm SAV: Diameter 4 Mm / Diameter 7 Mm Transmittance: Approx. O 24 Mm||Name||Portable Color Chroma Meter Spectrophotometer|
colour measurement equipment,
integrating sphere spectrophotometer,
Color Chroma Diffraction Grating Spectrometer
Minolta D/8 SCI/ SCE CM-3600A Portable Color Chroma Meter Spectrophotometer for reflectance & transmission
The CM-3600A Spectrophotometer is a high-reliability and high-precision instrument that can deal with a wide range of applications. Its ability to easily measure subjects renders it one of the most prevalent bench top spectrophotometers. The CM-3600A uses a horizontal side-port format. It is a compact and reliable workhorse that can measure the reflectance of a wide variety of subjects, as well as the transmittance of translucent or transparent solids and liquids without taking up much space.
· Numerical Gloss Control Provides Simultaneous SCI/SCE Measurements - The CM-3600A utilizes Konica Minolta s patented Numerical Gloss Control system, eliminating the need for a mechanical gloss trap. By firing two xenon lamps in quick succession, the system can provide virtually simultaneous SCI (specular component included)/SCE (specular component excluded) measurements and also enable the calculation of 8 degree gloss.
· Numerical UV Control for Accurate Measurements of Fluorescent Materials - Accurate measurement of materials such as paper or cloth treated with fluorescent whitening agents (FWA) requires precise control of the UV component and its effects. The patented Numerical UV Control method used by the CM-3600A can provide such control by using proprietary calculations to combine the results from flashes of two xenon lamps: one with full UV energy, the other with UV energy removed by a UV-cutoff filter (either 400 nm or 420 nm). This method eliminates the need for mechanical filter positioning and repeated filter position adjustment, and enables UV adjustment by Whiteness Index, Tint, Brightness, or UV profile.
· Reflectance and Transmittance in One Instrument - The CM-3600A can measure both the reflectance of opaque objects and the transmittance of transparent or translucent solid materials such as plastics. (With accessories, the CM-3600A can even measure the transmittance of liquids.) For reflectance measurements, the CM-3600A employ di:8 degree, de:8 degree (diffuse illumination, 8 degree viewing) geometry which conforms to ISO, CIE, ASTM, DIN, and JIS standards. For transmittance measurements, the CM-3600A employ d:0 degree (diffuse illumination, 0 degree viewing) geometry which conforms to ISO, CIE, ASTM, and DIN standards.
· Bright, Clear Sample Viewer for Accurate Sample Positioning - Opening the sample viewer provides a clear, illuminated view of the sample at the measurement port. On the CM-3600A, this view is reflected in a mirror on the sample viewer cover so that you can view it easily even while seated.
· Three Measurement Areas For Diverse Needs - Masks for the CM-3600A s three measurement areas (SAV: Diameter 4 mm, MAV: Diameter 8 mm, and LAV: Diameter 25.4 mm) are included as standard accessories, so you can select the one that fits your measurement requirements.
· Full Data Compatibility with CM-3600d and CM-3610d - Since the CM-3600A utilize the same design and innovative technology as their predecessors CM-3600d and full data compatibility is assured.
· USB Data Communication - Data communication between the CM-3600A is performed via USB to offer higher speed.
· RoHS Compliance - The CM-3600A is in full conformance with the RoHS (Restrictions on Hazardous Substances Directive) to ensure that they are environmentally friendly.
· Small footprint - Despite having a 152-mm integrating sphere and being packed full of advanced functionality, the CM-3600A is extremely compact, with a footprint about the same as a sheet of B4 paper or an average laptop computer. It can fit easily in a limited space while still providing the versatility and high accuracy of larger models. Measures both reflectance and transmittance, including transmittance of liquids
· Reflectance - The CM-3600A can measure reflectance using di:8 deg, de:8 degree (diffuse illumination, 8 degree degree viewing) geometry which conforms to ISO, CIE, ASTM, DIN, and JIS standards
· Transmittance - The CM-3600a can measure the transmittance of both solid and liquid materials using d:0 deg (diffuse illumination, 0 degree viewing) geometry which conforms to ISO, CIE, ASTM, and DIN standards
· Improved sample holder - The sample holder opens approximately 90 degree for easy positioning of samples. It also has a new soft-close mechanism that prevents it from slamming shut and damaging samples or pinching fingers.
· Bright, clear sample viewer can be used even while seated - The sample viewer lets the sample be seen clearly at the measuring port for accurate positioning. When the sample viewer cover is opened, a high-brightness LED illuminates the sample to provide a clear image, and the cover is equipped with a mirror so that the image can be seen even from a seated position.
|Illumination/observation system||Reflectance; di:8 degree, de:8 degree; (diffused illumination, 8 degree viewing), equipped with simultaneous measurement of SCI (specular component included) / SCE (specular component excluded); Conforms to CIE No.15, lSO7724/1, ASTM E-1164, DIN 5033 Teil7 and JIS Z8722 condition C standard.
Transmittance : di:0 degree, de:0 degree (diffused illumination, 0 degree viewing); Conforms to CIE No.15, ASTM E-1164 and DIN 5033 Teil7 standard.
|Light-receiving element||Silicon photodiode array (dual 40 elements)|
|Spectral separation device||Diffraction grating|
|Wavelength range||360 to 740 nm|
|Wavelength pitch||10 nm|
|Half bandwitdh||Approx. 10 nm|
|Reflectance range||0 to 200%; Resolution: 0.01%|
|Sphere size||Diameter 152 mm|
|Light source||Four pulsed xenon lamps|
|Minimum interval between measurements||Normal SCI/ SCE measurement: 4 sec. UV-cut / UV-adjusted measurement: 5 sec. Transmittance measurement: 3 sec.|
|Measurement/illumination areas||Reflectance: Changeable between LAV, MAV, and SAV
LAV: Diameter 25.4 mm / Diameter 30 mm
MAV: Diameter 8 mm / Diameter 11 mm
SAV: Diameter 4 mm / Diameter 7 mm
Transmittance: Approx. O 24 mm