High Performance Color Matching Booth , Color Test Laboratory Light Box
|Place of Origin:||Shenzhen, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Packaging Details:||MDF wood export package|
|Delivery Time:||1-3 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Units per Month|
|Standard:||ASTM D1729, ISO3664, DIN, ANSI And BSI||Color:||N7 Grey|
|Material:||MDF Wood||Light Source:||D65, TL84, CWF, F, UV|
colour matching cabinet,
pantone color viewing light booth,
High Performance Color Matching Booth
TILO T60+ 5 Light Source D65 TL84 UV F CWF TL83 Color Light Box Color Test Assessment Cabinet
TILO T60+ 5 Light Source D65 TL84 UV F CWF TL83 Color Light Box Color Test Assessment Cabinet can be applied to the industries that need to perform color difference testing as follows: as the premiere designer and manufacturer of color matching instrument products for the Graphic arts, Photographic, Textile, Dyeing, Packaging, Printing, Leather, Inks, Knitwear, Plastic, Automotive and Ceramics industries.
T60+ Color Light Box Features:
1. TILO Color light box render color more accurately. With 5 different light sources
(D65, TL84, CWF, F, UV), which can detect the metamerism.
2. Meets or exceeds major international standards for visual color evaluation including: ASTM D1729,
ISO3664, DIN, ANSI and BSI.
3. Easy to operate by using individual switches for each light source.
4. Elapsed time meter for tracking optimal lamp replacement.
5. Automatically alternating among light sources.
6. No warm-up time or flickering which insures quick and reliable color judgment.
7. Economic power consumption and low heat generation for high light efficiency.
8. The dimension can be made by customized.
Light Source: D65, TL84, UV, F, CWF
Overall Size: 695*552*502mm
Export wooden case dimension:77*63*27cm
|Light source||Color viewing booths Application||Color temperature(k)||Power(W)|
|D65||International Standards Artificial daylight||6500||18|
|TL84||Applied to stores in Europe, Japan & China||4000||18|
|CWF||(Cool white fluorescent) American standard||4150||18|
|F/A||"Sun-setting light yellow" incandescant light source||2700||40|
|UV||Viewing under ultrioviolet to detect and evaluate optical brighteners or fluorescent pigments.||wavelength:365nm||20|
|U30||Warm white fluorescent American standard||3000||18|