Colour Measurement Spectrophotometer
Handheld Color Spectrophotometer
Light Box Color Assessment Cabinet
Digital Gloss Meter
Multi Angle Gloss Meter
Color Difference Meter
Color Matching Machine
Color Matching Software
Resolution Test Chart
Colour Shade Card
Paint Color Cards
Fluorescent Tube Light
Eider GranadaThe product and the service was excelent. it came to colombia without many problems (just aduana problems)..supplier 100% recomenmed
Josiah HallEverything was delivered in perfect condition. After assembly, I confirmed operation. Thank you for this product.
Mihai PaunescuEverything went as expected and the product arrived in good condition. 3NH is a good supplier and I will definitely use them in the future.
Portable Sphere X Rite Sp60 Spectrophotometer SCE / SCI With LCD Display
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Optical Geometry||D/8°||SCE/SCI||SCE & SCI|
|UV Light Source||Yes||Repeatibility||ΔE*≤0.03|
|Inter-instrument Agreement||ΔE*≤0.15||Measuring Aperture||8mm & 4mm|
colour measurement equipment,
multi angle spectrophotometer
X-rite SP60 Portable Sphere Spectrophotometer Color Management Instrument replaced by CI60
The SP60 Portable Sphere Spectrophotometer is a convenient, cost-efficient instrument designed to provide fast, precise color measurement information on a wide range of materials, such as paper, paint, plastics, and textiles. Absolute and difference measurements are obtained for the following colorimetric systems: L*a*b*, ∆L*∆a*∆b•, L*C*hº, ∆L•∆C*∆H*, ∆E*ab, ∆ECMC, ∆E CIE94, XYZ, Whiteness and Yellowness per ASTM E313-98.
- Versatile—use for lab, plant or field operation.
- Easy to read, large graphical LCD display.
- Permits quick measurement and comparison of two colors without need to create tolerances or store data.
- Up to 1,024 standards with tolerances can be stored for easy pass/fail measurement.
- Superior agreement capabilities ensures integrity of multiple-instrument color control.
- Device measures opacity, color strength in chromatic, apparent, and tri-stimulus calculations, and 555 shade sorting for precise color control of products involving plastic, painted, or textile materials.
- Simultaneous measurement of both specular-included (color) and specular-excluded (appearance) enabled to determine the influence of the specular component.
- A wrist strap and tactile side grips facilitate holding and a flip back target shoe adds flexibility.
- Rechargeable battery allows for remote use.
This product has been discontinued. Talk to a color expert today about the Ci60 to upgrade your color management solution!
|Short Term Repeatability - White||.10 ΔE*ab on white ceramic|
|Inter-Instrument Agreement||0.40 ΔE*ab avg.|
|Illumination Spot Size||14mm|
|Lamp Life||Approx. 500,000 measurements|
|Light Source||Gas-filled tungsten lamp|
|Measurement Cycle Time||≈ 2 seconds|
|Measurement Time||≈ 2 seconds|
|Photometric Range||0 to 200%|
|Spectral Analyzer||Blue-enhanced silicon photodiodes|
|Color Differences||[√/X], Δecmc, Δlab, ΔE00, Δreflectance, ΔE94, ΔXYZ, ΔL*a*b*, ΔYxy, , ΔL*C*h°, ΔL*u*v*, Verbal Difference|
|Color Spaces||Lab, L*a*b*, Reflectance, L*C*h°, Munsell Notation, XYZ, Yxy, L*u*v*|
|Illuminants||A, C, D50, D65, F2, F7, F11 & F12|
|Observers||2° & 10°|
|Standard Indices||[√/X], YI1925, WI Taube, ΔWI73, Reflectance, WI98, MI, Δreflectance, ΔWI Berger, WI73, MI6172, ΔYI98, ΔWI Hunter, Gray Scale, WI Berger, Gloss, ΔYI73, ΔWI Stensby, YI98, WI Hunter, ΔYI1925, ΔWI Taube, YI73, WI Stensby, ΔWI98, Averging, 555 Shade Sort|
|Humidity||5% to 85%, non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature Range||50° to 104°F (10° to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||'-4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)|
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||21.3 cm 9.1 cm 10.9 cm|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||51cm, 20cm, 41cm|
|Instrument Display||Backlit Color Graphic LCD|
|Languages Supported||English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Korean, and Japanese|
|Software Development Kit||XDS4|
@ 10 sec intervals
12VDC @ 2.5A
|Calibration||White and Zero|
|Pass / Fail||Yes|
|Sample Preview||Targeting window|
|What's Included?||Instrument with white calibration standard, black trap, manual(CD), AC adapter, carry case|