Eider GranadaThe product and the service was excelent. it came to colombia without many problems (just aduana problems)..supplier 100% recomenmed
Josiah HallEverything was delivered in perfect condition. After assembly, I confirmed operation. Thank you for this product.
Mihai PaunescuEverything went as expected and the product arrived in good condition. 3NH is a good supplier and I will definitely use them in the future.
Portable Sphere X Rite Sp60 Spectrophotometer SCE / SCI With LCD Display
|Optical Geometry||D/8°||SCE/SCI||SCE & SCI|
|UV Light Source||Yes||Repeatibility||ΔE*≤0.03|
|Inter-instrument Agreement||ΔE*≤0.15||Measuring Aperture||8mm & 4mm|
colour measurement equipment,
multi angle spectrophotometer
X-rite SP60 Portable Sphere Spectrophotometer Color Management Instrument replaced by CI60
The SP60 Portable Sphere Spectrophotometer is a convenient, cost-efficient instrument designed to provide fast, precise color measurement information on a wide range of materials, such as paper, paint, plastics, and textiles. Absolute and difference measurements are obtained for the following colorimetric systems: L*a*b*, ∆L*∆a*∆b•, L*C*hº, ∆L•∆C*∆H*, ∆E*ab, ∆ECMC, ∆E CIE94, XYZ, Whiteness and Yellowness per ASTM E313-98.
- Versatile—use for lab, plant or field operation.
- Easy to read, large graphical LCD display.
- Permits quick measurement and comparison of two colors without need to create tolerances or store data.
- Up to 1,024 standards with tolerances can be stored for easy pass/fail measurement.
- Superior agreement capabilities ensures integrity of multiple-instrument color control.
- Device measures opacity, color strength in chromatic, apparent, and tri-stimulus calculations, and 555 shade sorting for precise color control of products involving plastic, painted, or textile materials.
- Simultaneous measurement of both specular-included (color) and specular-excluded (appearance) enabled to determine the influence of the specular component.
- A wrist strap and tactile side grips facilitate holding and a flip back target shoe adds flexibility.
- Rechargeable battery allows for remote use.
This product has been discontinued. Talk to a color expert today about the Ci60 to upgrade your color management solution!
|Short Term Repeatability - White||.10 ΔE*ab on white ceramic|
|Inter-Instrument Agreement||0.40 ΔE*ab avg.|
|Illumination Spot Size||14mm|
|Lamp Life||Approx. 500,000 measurements|
|Light Source||Gas-filled tungsten lamp|
|Measurement Cycle Time||≈ 2 seconds|
|Measurement Time||≈ 2 seconds|
|Photometric Range||0 to 200%|
|Spectral Analyzer||Blue-enhanced silicon photodiodes|
|Color Differences||[√/X], Δecmc, Δlab, ΔE00, Δreflectance, ΔE94, ΔXYZ, ΔL*a*b*, ΔYxy, , ΔL*C*h°, ΔL*u*v*, Verbal Difference|
|Color Spaces||Lab, L*a*b*, Reflectance, L*C*h°, Munsell Notation, XYZ, Yxy, L*u*v*|
|Illuminants||A, C, D50, D65, F2, F7, F11 & F12|
|Observers||2° & 10°|
|Standard Indices||[√/X], YI1925, WI Taube, ΔWI73, Reflectance, WI98, MI, Δreflectance, ΔWI Berger, WI73, MI6172, ΔYI98, ΔWI Hunter, Gray Scale, WI Berger, Gloss, ΔYI73, ΔWI Stensby, YI98, WI Hunter, ΔYI1925, ΔWI Taube, YI73, WI Stensby, ΔWI98, Averging, 555 Shade Sort|
|Humidity||5% to 85%, non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature Range||50° to 104°F (10° to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||'-4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)|
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||21.3 cm 9.1 cm 10.9 cm|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||51cm, 20cm, 41cm|
|Instrument Display||Backlit Color Graphic LCD|
|Languages Supported||English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Korean, and Japanese|
|Software Development Kit||XDS4|
@ 10 sec intervals
12VDC @ 2.5A
|Calibration||White and Zero|
|Pass / Fail||Yes|
|Sample Preview||Targeting window|
|What's Included?||Instrument with white calibration standard, black trap, manual(CD), AC adapter, carry case|